At Pour Petite, we pride ourselves on creating quality pieces designed to last, and to be passed lovingly on to other family members and friends. Please take loving care of your Pour Petite pieces by following our care guidelines.
- Wash your Pour Petite items prior to wear. Your linen pieces will become softer after each wash.
- Use a gentle machine wash or handwash with like colours at a low temperature, using natural and gentle detergents (this not only protects your clothing, but the environment, too!).
- Avoid using fabric softeners, bleach, dry cleaning and tumble dryers.
- Avoid washing with sharp or hard-edged clothing accessories (i.e. metal zippers or buttons, metal hooks, etc). No one likes holes in their favourite Pour Petite pieces!
- Avoid contact with skin products such as oils and creams.